Giftaid: If you are a UK tax  payer, your payment is eligible for  Gift Aid. This is a straightforward  way of allowing the Trust to reclaim the tax that you incur on  payments to us. Gift Aid is not  another payment. It simply allows  us to claim additional funds from  the Government. Once a Gift Aid  declaration is made, any gifts that  you make now or in the future will  be covered for as long as you  remain an income tax payer.  Please help the Trust to receive  vital additional funds by signing  this simple declaration confirming  that you are a UK income tax  payer. Statement: I have paid or will pay an amount of Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax for each tax year (6 April to 5 April) that is at least equal to the amount of tax that all the charities or Community Amateur Sports Clubs (CASCs), that I donate to, will reclaim on my gifts for that tax year. I understand that other taxes such as VAT and Council Tax do not qualify. I understand the charity will reclaim 25p of tax on every £1 that I give. Please ask for more details.
Other ways to make a donation include...
follow us on...
Donate to St John’s House Trust...
Donate Via Virgin Money Giving... 1: Simply click the following icon to make your donation online.  
Donate Via a Cheque... 1: You may also donate to our appeal by sending a cheque addressed to:-   St Johns House Trust and send with your details    to: St.Johns House Trust, St John's House, Newcastle Hill, Bridgend, CF31 4EY M: 07510 248315
St John’s House, Newcastle Hill, Bridgend, CF31 4EY - M: 07510 248315
St. John’s House Trust -    2019 c
St John’s House Trust (Bridgend) Charity Reg. No. 1147340
Web by TDA